I am happy to announce that I have the joy of giving away 1 free spot in the amazing Kaleidoscope 2023 course, hosted by our dear art fairy, Tamara Laporte and featuring 16 incredible artists and teachers from the mixed media art community.
Each teacher shares 1 in depth art lesson that has a focus on a fictional or non-fictional inspiring person or worldly wonder and a specific colour scheme. Each teacher also provides a bonus session in which they talk about colour theory, give you their insights/ hints & tips on how to use colour effectively and they also demonstrate how they work with the colours they find most challenging!
* * *
HOW TO WIN IN MY GIVE AWAY
- Go to the Kaleidoscope 2023 main page – click here
- When you are on the page:
- Scroll down to see all the images from the Kaleidoscope Teachers
- Pick one image that speaks to you
- Then in a COMMENT HERE BELOW 👇 in my Give Away, please describe:
- What particularly speaks to you in your chosen image? Feel free to describe. It could be the colours, theme etc. Just write freely and from your heart.
I will pick ONE winner amongst all the replies.
The Winner will be notified on email and directly here in the comments.
I am looking forward to hear your replies!
* * *
Love, Light and Creative Blessings,
Note: For full transparency, the link in this post is my personal teacher link for Kaleidoscope 2023.
By using this link, I might be compensated financially if you should choose to purchase Kaleidoscope 2023. This will contribute to the funding of my Kaleidoscope 2023 content. I thank you heartfully 🙏🤗 in advance, if you chose to purchase through my link.
If you choose to come back and purchase later you can purhcase via my link here: purchase Kaleidoscope 2023 with Ida Andersen Lang – click here, yay!
Thank you so much! xoxox – Ida